A] He says that he was ready.
B] He said that he was ready.
C] He says that he had been ready.
D] He said that he was being ready.
72 While changing 'He has said,'Bread and butter is my favorite breakfast.' into indirect speech, we get
A] He has said that bread and butter is his favorite breakfast.
B] He has said that bread and butter was his favorite breakfast.
C] He has said that bread and butter are his favorite breakfast.
D] He has said that bread and butter were his favorite breakfast.
73. While changing 'Peter said,'Help me!' into indirect speech, we get
A] Peter said to me that help him.
B] Peter asked me to help him
C] Peter told to help him.
D] Peter told to me to help him.
74. My room can't be dirty, I ............. it.
A] Just clean
B] is just cleaned
C] has just cleaned
D] have just cleaned
75. What do you call people who works in libraries? I think they .............. librarians.
A] were called
B] are called
C] will be called
D] have been called
LDC Expected Questions
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
|71. He says that he was ready.|
72. He has said that bread and butter is his favorite breakfast.
73. Peter asked me to help him
74. have just cleaned
75. are called