76. The political leader with his followers .......... the podium to deliver his speach. A] enters B] enter C]have entered D] none of...
LOWER DIVISION CLERK Answer Key | Kerala PSC LOWER DIVISION CLERK Examination Answer Key | PSC LOWER DIVISION CLERK Answer Key | KPSC LOW...
KERALA PSC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - EDITEDIT LDC 2017 DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer ...
71. While changing 'He says he was ready' into indirect speech we get? A] He says that he was ready. B] He said that he was rea...
66. Teacher asked the students ............. make noise. A] did not B] should not C] not do D] does not 67. A person who takes ...
- English Proverbs & Sayings part-16
- Foreign Words and its Meanings
- Animal and Young
- Thw eord means 'One who knows everything'
- LDC 1 July 2017 Solved Question Paper 2017 - 1
- Find out equivalent usage in English
- Kerala PSC SI Examination English Grammar Questions
- KERALA PSC ENGLISH GRAMMAR Questions - 10
- Phrasal verbs
- PSC Previous English Grammer Questions - 002