2. The soldier jumped _____ the horse and rode away
a) at b) on c) upon d) of
3. The Minister agreed_____ the proposal of the committee.
a) to b) on c) with d) by
4. The members of the staff agreed_____ the Principal.
a) by b) with c) on d) to
5. They agreed _____ the date of the meeting.
a) on b) by c) to d) with
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
|1. b (without article 'in'-, with article 'with' ie, in pencil, with a pencil). |
2. c (-'upon' shows upward movement)
3. a (-'agree' takes
three prepositions(with, to, on) Eg. 'with' a person, 'to' a fact like decision, suggestion, proposal. 'on' a date).