a) in b) by c) on d) through
a) in b) on c) by d) above
48. Go slow, cable men are _____ work.
a) in b) on c) by d) at
49. Don't make noise they are engrossed _____ work.
a) in b) at c) on d) by
50. Our teacher is weak _____ English.
a) at b) by c) on d) in
51. The Prime Minister left for The USA_____ the evening of 10 March 2015.
a) in b) by c) on d) at
52. Complaint book is available_____ the Station Master.
a) with b) by c) at d) on
53. I spoke to my wife_____ phone.
a) by b) over c) through d) in
54. The siblings quarreled_____ the property.
a) by b) with c) over d) for
55. She quarrels_____ my mother in law every day.
a) over b) on c) by d) with
UP School Assistant 2016
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
48. d ('at' precedes work but if the words 'immersed, engrossed, or absorbed come before work the preposition is 'in'(He is absorbed in work))
50. d (poor and weak 'in' but normally the skill related words like 'good, bad, excellent, expert, adept, clever take 'at'-))
51. c (in the morning, evening, at noon, at night, but a date is denoted it becomes 'on' the Fore/after noon of ...)
53. b ( the preposition 'on' goes with all the eletcronic media but on/over can be used with phone)
54.c (quarrel 'over' something but 'with' somebody)