a) for b) by c) to d) with
a) to b) for c) by d) in
38. The Government is going slow _____ tax reform.
a) in b) at c) by d) on
39. She is slow _____ replying to the correspondence.
a) to b) for c) in d) on
40. Belinda is blind _____ her left eye by birth.
a) in b) at c) on d) by
41. His father was blind _____ his misconduct.
a) in b) to c) with d) at
42. I used to go to school ___foot.
a) by b) in c) on d) with
43. Children prefer travelling _____ the Rickshaw.
a) in b) by c) with d) on
44. We toured Wayanad _____ a bus last week.
a) in b) by c) on d) through
45. She delivered a talk _____ Indian Economics on the AIR.
a) on b) in c) by d) over
UP School Assistant 2016
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
40.a ('in' denotes as an impairment 'to' shows negligence)
44.c ('on' precedes bigger vehicles like Plane, Train, Ship, Bus with articles, 'in' precedes smaller vehicles like taxi, Car, Auto with articles. 'by' precedes all the vehicles without articles, but 'go on foot'-)