a) on b) of c) from d) with
a) in b) into c) out d) no preposition
28. India and America entered _____ a Nuclear agreement.
a) into b) in c) with d) by
29. You are liable _____ the damage of the properties.
a) with b) to c) in d) for
30. You are liable _____ pay the income tax.
a) for b) to c) in d) of
31. Mother Theresa was popular _____ her philanthropic works.
a) with b) about c) for d) at
32. Michael Jackson will ever be popular _____ the lovers of music.
a) for b) by c) among d) with
33. Martin lives _____ England.
a) at b) in c) on d) near
34. Shakespeare lived _____ Stratford on Avon_____ England.
a) in , at b) on, by c) at, in d) at, by
35. Keralites mainly live ___ rice.
a) in b) on c) by d) with
UP School Assistant 2016
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
27.d ('enter' takes no preposition while denoting movement or direction, but 'enter into' means sign a contract or agreement)
29. d (responsible for)
30. b (supposed to by law)
31. c (noted for a special quality)
32. d (known to all fans)
34. c (while referring to two places at a time 'at' precedes the smaller one and 'in' precedes the bigger one.)
35. b (depend on as food)