a) to b) for c) on d) by
a) for b) by c) to d) on
18. Her voice is very familiar _____ him.
a) with b) to c) in d) of
19. She is familiar _____ the operation of all the gadgets.
a) to b) by c) with d) at
20. This cement marries well _____ the paste.
a) to b) with c) by d) on
21. She was charged _____ a murder case.
a) of b) with c) by d) on
22. They were married _____ a local holy man.
a) to b) with c) by d) at
23. I dreamed _____ a plane crash last night.
a) of b) with c) off d) about
24. Hi, Jane what are you dreaming _____ ?
a) about b) on c) of d) at
25. The old woman died _____ pneumonia.
a) of b) by c) on d) from
UP School Assistant 2016
DO You Know The Answer ? If Do so please write and Check out Your answer with the Following answer
|16. b ( answer for
means be responsible for something, answer to a question)|
18. b ( familiar to somebody, familiar with something)
20. b (marry something with something, marry somebody to somebody, 'by' in the presence of a priest or pujari)
23. d (dream 'about' something while sleeping, dream 'of' means think of)
25. a (die 'of' a disease, die 'from' an injury)